Saturday, February 09, 2008

A Very Nasty Flu...

This is not something I would wish on anyone. Not even someone who I was not fond of!

I have what my doctor called "a pretty classic case of the flu with the added bonus of a sinus cold." Great.

All I can say is this is the first day since Monday that I have felt somewhat like myself and even that is a stretch. I have had a fever (ranging from viscious to lo-grade) everyday since Tuesday that causes chills, hot flashes, aches and pains that will not go away, sniffles, cough, and general crappy feelings that are just plain miserable! I was out of school for a whole week. I actually wanted to go to school, but could not will my body to cooperate. It might not have been so bad if there was something to watch on TV during the day.

Ugh...here is to feeling human again soon!

No comments: