Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Yarn Habit...

Ok...I'll admit it. I am a yarn/knitting addict. I can't stop thinking about it! I officially have a stash and it is growing...probably too quickly. I am also developing a taste for the nicer yarns!

I started out with Lion Brand Wool-Ease. A nice yarn to be sure, but I have quickly moved on to Rowan Calmer, Debbie Bliss Cotton Angora and others. Granted many came from the sale bin at my new fav place to spend Friday afternoons...The Point. What could be better than a great cup of coffee, great yarn, wonderful knitters and me knitting!

In addition to the projects listed below I have a few other yarns in the stash. I have to figure out what to do with them but on to the good stuff! (Of course the pics are barely doing the colors justice but you get the idea)

So here is my list of WIPs:

1. Cropped Cardi from Knit1 (only waiting for the buttons to arrive so I can finish the button band)- Lion Brand Wool-Ease in Rose Heather























2. Tempting II from Knitty- Rowan Calmer in Blush


























Soon-to-be WIPs:

1. Sizzle from Knit and Tonic- Debbie Bliss Cotton Angora in color #18 (a lavender purple)




























2. Green Gables from Zephyrstyle- Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in Columbine Blossom

























3. Tzarina Wrap from Wrap Style- Adrienne Vittadini Nadia in Copper (#807)

No comments: