Friday, March 17, 2006

Really Digging ATCs

I have been a little swamped with school work lately, but I have a minute so I will post my ATC's created for the weekly posting on Craftster. I am still working on the theme of "take off" for March.

These are the two I created for last week (not my favorites but oh well)...They are titled "take off your coat and stay a while" and "the last five."






Here are the ones I created for this week. I really like these. They are "take off from reality" and "can't take my eyes off you."





I had fun working with my watercolors. In the process I discovered that the color pencils I use can act as a resist to the watercolors...very cool!

I am also in the process of working on a large collage self-portrait. I do not want to say too much becuase I plan on explaining it all done and I post it. It is pretty crazy though!!!

No comments: